This 4.0 Ton- BP4000 – Base Plate Our 4tonne baseplate chain-drive cylinder lift and lifting Height 2169mm is one of the best Baseplate on the market.
Our new versatile and ergonomic arm design allows the user of the hoist to either drive on or reverse on without the need to swap the arms around.
CLASSIC introduces a revolutionary double lock system installed in both columns. This new lock system incorporates two locking mechanisms for added safety. The double lock system is automatically activated as the lift is raised. There is no need for the operator to go to both columns and manually unlock both column locks. All lifting and lowering operations are controlled from one column post. Double safety locks built into each column operated by one release level make the CLASSIC, BP4000 floor plate lift the safest and easiest to operate floor plate lift in the industry. Two locks…one release…available only in Classic Lifts
- 9,000 Lb. Capacity
- Dual hydraulic chain-drive cylinders manufactured on ANSI standard
- 3/8″ aircraft quality cables are used for synchronization
- Self-lubricating UHMW Polyethylene sliders and bronze bushings
- Single-point safety release allows the technician to release both column locks from one column easily
- Automatic arm restraints
- Adjustable double screw lift pads are included with the Classic BP4000
- 1 Year Warranty on electrical and hydraulics including Hoist Rams / 5-year structural warranty.
- Registered with Worksafe
If you are unsure of the integrity thickness of your concrete floor, We have extensions to increase the column base surface area that is anchored to the floor Click here to see more information.
What’s The Best Hydraulic Oil For My Hoist!
|Model Classic BP4000||Floorplate Chain-drived|
|Lifting Capacity||4.0T (9,000 lbs)|
|Lifting Time||49 Seconds|
|Width Between Columns||2850mm|
|Minimum Pad Height||90mm|