4-post Alignment Hoist are designed and built to commercial-grade standards and will provide many years of service. Our Classic alignment lifts offer many exclusive features not found on many other competitor’s lifts. Each Classic 409A alignment lift includes a set of front turntables. The turntables can be set in different positions on the runway to accommodate a wide variety of wheelbases. The slip plates are built into the runways and are level with the front turntables. There are included metal cover plates (that cover the cut-outs for the turntables) so that the vehicle is not sitting on the turntable if the lift is not being used for alignment.
• Electric-air control operation system.
• Mechanical self-lock and air-drived safety release.
• Electrical hydraulic power system, cable-drived.
• Skidproof diamond platform.
• Two adjustable turntable positions to fit the different wheelbase.
• Adjustable platform and adjustable safety lock ladders.
• Dual safety device: In case the primary safety locks are out of operation, the lift would also be locked automatically by a second safety device.
• Optional Jack and Turnplate.
|Model Classic 409A||Alignment Four-post Lift|
|Lifting Capacity||4.0T (9,000 lbs)|
|Lifting Time||45 Seconds|
|Overall Length (Inc Ramps)||5512mm (217?)|
|Overall Length (No Ramps)||4600mm (181 1/8?)|
|Overall Width||3208mm (126 1/4?)|
|Width Between Columns||2852mm (112 1/4?)|
|Lifting Height||1915mm (75 3/8?)|
|Gross Weight||1145Kg (2,524 lbs)|