4 Post Alignment – 6.5 Ton – Classic 414A
The Classic 414A 14,000 pound capacity four-post lifts are designed and built to commercial-grade standards and will provide many years of service. Our Classic alignment lifts offer many exclusive features not found on many other competitor’s lifts. Each Classic 414A alignment lift includes a set of front turntables. The turntables can be set in different positions on the runway to accommodate a wide variety of wheelbases. The slip plates are built into the runways and are level with the front turntables. There are included metal cover plates (that cover the cut-outs for the turntables) so that the vehicle is not sitting on the turntable if the lift is not being used for alignment.
- Electric-air control operation system.
- Mechanical self-lock and air-drived safety release.
- Electrical hydraulic power system, cable-drived.
- Skidproof diamond platform
- Two adjustable turntable positions to accommodate different wheelbase
- Adjustable platform and adjustable safety lock ladders.
- Dual safety device: In case the primary safety locks are out of operation, the lift would also be locked automatically by a second safety device
- Optional Jack and Turnplate
Model Classic 414A Alignment Four-post Lift Lifting Capacity 6.5T (14,000 lbs) Lifting Time 60 Seconds Overall Length (Inc Ramps) 6528mm (257?) Overall Length (No Ramps) 5500mm (216 1/2?) Overall Width 3324mm (130 7/8?) Width Between Columns 2946mm (116?) Lifting Height 1915mm (75 3/8?) Gross Weight 1546Kg (3,408 lbs) Motor 4.0 HP