Truck Hoist 4 Post – 8 Ton – Classic 18
The Classic 18 18,000 pound capacity four-post lifts are designed and built to commercial-grade standards and will provide many years of service. All of our Classic lifts offer many exclusive features not found on many other competitor’s lifts.
The Classic 18 (14,000 LB. capacity four-post lift) incorporates many structural and cosmetic features that are found on lifts costing thousands of dollars more money. The Classic 18 is tested to ensure that this lift system will perform flawlessly at its rated capacities. The Classic 18 has been manufactured to the same exacting specifications for many years.
The Classic 18 uses a high strength cable system (with an under runway oversized hydraulic cylinder) powered by a 240V volt single-phase or 415V power unit to raise and lower the lift. Many competitors use an “old style” chain lifting system with an exposed hydraulic cylinder system. Old style chain lifts are difficult to level properly.
• 8000kg (18,000 lbs) capacity;
• Electric-air control operation system.
• Mechanical self-lock and air-drived safety release.
• Electrical hydraulic power system, cable-drived.
• Skid proof diamond platform.
• Two adjustable turntable positions to accommodate different wheel base.
• Adjustable platform and adjustable safety lock ladders.
• Dual safety device: In case the primary safety locks are out of operation, the lift would also be locked automatically by a second safety device.
• Optional Rolling Jack:
RJ-10A 4500kg (10,000lbs) pneumatic pump.
- Optional Front Extension Kit
- 1 Year Warranty on electrical and hydraulics including Hoist Rams / 5-year structural warranty.
- Registered with Worksafe
- Optional LED Lights
We have hydraulic oil in stock!
|Model Classic 18||Non-Alignment Four-post Lift|
|Lifting Capacity||8000kg (18,000 lbs)|
|Lifting Time||118 S|
|Overall Length (Inc Ramps) A||7449mm|
|Overall Length (No Ramps) B||6408mm|
|Overall Width C||3482mm|
|Width Between Columns D||3108mm|
|Lifting Height E||1865mm|
|Overall Height F||2185mm|
|Minimum Height G||200mm|
|Runway Width H||558mm|
|Width Between Runway I||1302mm|