Truck Hoist four-post lifts are designed and built to commercial-grade standards and will provide many years of service. All of our Classic lifts offer many exclusive features not found on many other competitor’s lifts.
The Classic 4P-TH3 (30,000 LB. capacity four-post lift) incorporates many structural and cosmetic features that are found on lifts costing thousands of dollars more money. The Classic 4P-TH3 is tested to ensure that this lift system will perform flawlessly at its rated capacities. The Classic 4P-TH3 has been manufactured to the same exacting specifications for many years. The Classic 4P-TH3 uses a high strength cable system (with an under runway oversized hydraulic cylinder) powered by a 415V power unit to raise and lower the lift. Many competitors use an “old style” chain lifting system with an exposed hydraulic cylinder system. Old style chain lifts are difficult to level properly.
• Electric-air control operation system.
• Mechanical self-lock and air-drived safety release.
• Electrical hydraulic power system, cable-drived.
• Skidproof diamond platform.
• Adjustable platform and adjustable safety lock ladders.
• Dual safety device: In case the primary safety locks are out of operation, the lift would also be locked automatically by a second safety device.
|Model Classic 4P-TH3||13500Kg|
|Lifting Capacity||13500kg (30,000 lbs)|
|Lifting Time||116 Seconds|
|Overall Length (Inc Ramps)||9300mm (366 1/8″)|
|Overall Length (No Ramps)||8014mm (315 1/2″)|
|Overall Width||3794mm (149 3/8″)|
|Width Between Posts||3348mm (131 3/4″)|
|Lifting Height||1900mm (74 3/4″)|