This 4 post lift is designed and built to commercial-grade standards and will provide many years of service. All of our Classic lifts offer many exclusive features not found on many other competitor’s lifts.
The Classic 414 (14,000 LB. capacity four-post lift) incorporates many structural and cosmetic features that are found on lifts costing thousands of dollars more money. The Classic 414 is tested to ensure that this lift system will perform flawlessly at its rated capacities. The Classic 414 has been manufactured to the same exacting specifications for many years. The Classic 414 uses a high strength cable system (with an under runway oversized hydraulic cylinder) powered by a 240V volt single-phase or 415V power unit to raise and lower the lift.
• Electric-air control operation system.
• Mechanical self-lock and air-drived safety release.
• Electrical hydraulic power system, cable-drived.
• Non-skid diamond platform
• Optional Rolling Jack
• Adjustable platform and adjustable safety lock ladders.
• Dual safety device: In case the primary safety locks are out of operation, the lift would also be locked automatically by a second safety device.
- Optional Front Extension Kit
- 1 Year Warranty on electrical and hydraulics including Hoist Rams / 5-year structural warranty.
- Registered with Worksafe
- Optional LED Lights
We have hydraulic oil in stock!
|Model Classic 4 Post 414||Non-Alignment Four-post Lift|
|Lifting Capacity||6500kg (14,000 lbs)|
|Lifting Time||76 Seconds|
|Overall Length (Inc Ramps) A||6541mm (257 1/2″)|
|Overall Length (No Ramps) B||5500mm (216 1/2″)|
|Overall Width C||3324mm (130 7/8″)|
|Width Between Columns D||2946mm (116″)|
|Lifting Height E||1865mm (73 1/2″)|
|Overall Height F||2185mm (86″)|
|Minimum Height G||200mm (7 7/8″)|
|Runway Width H||508mm (20″)|
|Width Between Runway I||Max.1385mm (54 1/2″)|
|Gross Weight||1283Kg (2,829 lbs)|