The Classic scissor lift has a lifting height of over 1900 mm so that it may be floor mounted or recessed if the customer decides on a flush mount installation. The full-frame under the scissor lift provides for maximum stability.
All Classic scissor lifts can be surface mounted or flush-mounted. Each lift comes with approach ramps for the floor mounted application or an optional set of ramps if the customer decides to flush mount the lift. Check the technical specifications to better understand how the extra high lifting height allows the Classic lift scissor to be flush mounted and still offers plenty of room under the runways to properly access the underside of the vehicle.
- Dual synchronous cylinders are applied to assure the lifting level on both platforms
- The electro-air control system, mechanical safety locks
- Non-skid diamond platform to avoid skidding
- Heavy-duty design, the X serial scissors lifts use 150 x75mm tubes to make it strong and assure the runways remain level during working
- Optional Rolling Jack
- 1 Year Warranty on electrical and hydraulics including Hoist Rams / 5-year structural warranty.
- Registered with Worksafe
- Optional LED Lights
We have hydraulic oil in stock!
|Classic PX09||Non-alignment Scissors Lift|
|Lifting Capacity||4000kg (9,000 lbs)|
|Lifting Time||55 Seconds|
|Overall Length (Inc. Ramps)||A 6594mm|
|Runway Length||B 4828mm|
|Overall Width||C 2190mm|
|Runway Width||D 625mm|
|Width Between Runway||E 855mm|
|Lifting Height||F 1870mm|
|Minimum Height||G 300mm|