The Classic SX08F flush-mounted scissor lift is the perfect choice for those service facilities that need to maximize the number of vehicle lifts per service area square foot.
If you like the “clean floor look” for your service department (no above ground lifts), then the Classic flush-mounted scissor lift offers the perfect alternative. Unlike “old school in-ground” lifts, the flush-mounted lift requires minimal excavation and the electric/hydraulic power unit is easily accessed during periodic maintenance.
The flush-mounted platforms offer no “above ground” obstruction and the platforms can be “driven over” from any direction so that a vehicle may be properly positioned in the tightest of spaces.
The Classic SX08F has both front and rear platform extensions that can be used when lifting a long wheelbase pick-up truck.
• Electric/Hydraulic power system
• Dual synchronous cylinders are applied to assure the lifting level on both platforms
• Platforms are designed to be extended. It is suited for most of the car
• Automatic safety device. The safety release is operated by air cylinders
• Electro-air control cabinet
• Hydraulic equalization, No torsion bar need
|Model Classic SX08F||Flush-mount Scissors Lift|
|Lifting Capacity||3.5T (8,000 lbs)|
|Lifting Time||51 Seconds|
|Lifting Height||2230mm (87 3/4?)|
|Minimum Height||350mm (13 3/4?)|
|Overall Length||1550-1750mm (61?- 68 7/8?)|
|Width Between Runways||800mm (31 1/2?)|
|Runway Width||550mm (21 5/8?)|
|Gross Weight||819Kg (1,805 lbs)|
|QTY of Container||20 Units/20’GP|
|Packing Dimension||1550 X 550 X 810mm(Lift)|
|Packing Dimension||560 X 450 X 1200mm(Control Cabinet)|