4 Post Alignment – 5.5 Ton – 412A
The Classic 412A 12,000 pound capacity four-post lifts are designed and built to commercial-grade standards and will provide many years of service.
Our Classic alignment lifts offer many exclusive features not found on many other competitor’s lifts. Each Classic 412A alignment lift includes a set of front turntables.
The turntables can be set in different positions on the runway to accommodate a wide variety of wheelbases. The slip plates are built into the runways and are level with the front turntables.
There are included metal cover plates (that cover the cut-outs for the turntables) so that the vehicle is not sitting on the turntable if the lift is not being used for alignment.
• Electric-air control operation system.
• Mechanical self-lock and air-drived safety release.
• Electrical hydraulic power system, cable-drived.
• Skidproof diamond platform.
• Two adjustable turntable positions to fit the different wheelbase
• Adjustable platform and adjustable safety lock ladders.
• Dual safety device: In case the primary safety locks are out of operation, the lift would also be locked automatically by a second safety device
• Optional Jack and Turnplate
|Classic 412A||Alignment Four-post Lift|
|Lifting Capacity||5.5T (12,000 lbs)|
|Lifting Time||60 Seconds|
|Overall Length (Inc Ramps)||6012mm (236 5/8?)|
|Overall Length (No Ramps)||5100mm (200 3/4?)|
|Overall Width||3208mm (126 1/4?)|
|Width Between Columns||2852mm (112 1/4?)|
|Lifting Height||1915mm (75 3/8?)|
|Gross Weight||1326Kg (2,923 lbs)|